Many of the students are dreaming of pursuing their education abroad. One of the criteria they need to meet is that they need to clear in the IELTS examination. IELTS is an English language exam required for persons who are considering studying or working in a foreign country because English is the main language of communication. The exam determines test-takers ability in English language skills in listening, reading, speaking, and writing. It is the mandatory eligibility test for all foreign universities. If you want to clear the IELTS examination, look for the best IELTS online coaching in Kerala. The experts guide you in a precise manner about the details of the IELTS examination and how to clear it in the first attempt.
Why is the IELTS Exam required?
Are you planning to study abroad? You need to qualify for the IELTS examination for pursuing your studies in English-speaking countries like Australia, New Zealand, the USA, UK, and Canada, etc. It is the language test required for visa approval. A lot of students may get confused about why IELTS scores are required. The answer is that foreign authorities and visa granting authorities want to ensure that you will not have communication issues while staying in the country.
IELTS scores are so important to determine a good understanding and strong command of the English language. You may don’t know the preparation process for the IELTS examination, so it would be best for you to look for the IELTS online training in Kerala. The best institute will help you to prepare for the exam easily. The experts in the institute assist you with some tricks and techniques that help you best attempt the examination without fear.
IELTS is designed for those candidates who like to pursue a future in English Speaking nations. Any candidates above 16 years of age can appear for the IELTS examination irrespective of age, nationality, or race. The IELTS conducting body has not set up any minimum eligibility criteria for educational qualification. However, when you are applying, it is best to check the universities’ eligibility criteria. Candidates can take up the IELTS examination till they achieve the targeted score.
IELTS Exam Dates:
IELTS examinations are conducted four times a month for international students. In a year, there are 48 dates for IELTS, and the booking depends on availability. The online IELTS coaching in Kerala helps you book for IELTS at least 3-4 months before the application deadline.
How To Register for Your IELTS?
Candidates can book the IELTS examination via registering online or visiting the nearest consultancy agencies. There are so many test-center locations available, so candidates take IELTS exam registration either online or offline mode.
IELTS Online Registration:
When registering online, the candidates should:
- Create an account
- Find out a suitable date slot depending on the availability at the nearest test centre.
- Pay online and complete the registration
IELTS Offline Registration:
Candidates need to download the IELTS exam registration form from the official website. Manually fill the requirements which are asked in the form. Next, the candidates need to pay by a demand draft by cash. If you are not clear about the application process, the IELTS coaching classes will guide you to fill the form. When you are learning in the best institute, the experts assist you in the process regarding a registration.
IELTS Exam Format:
- The IELTS test format is of two types: Academic and General Training. All test takers must take the same Listening and Speaking tests but different Writing and Reading tests. Ensure that you are preparing for the correct test type.
- The Listening, Reading, and Writing slots of all IELTS examinations are completed on the same day, without breaks between them.
- But, the speaking test will be completed up to a week before or after other tests. The duration of the total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Duration of Exam:
- Listening – 30 minutes
- Academic Reading – 60 minutes
- General Training Reading – 60 minutes
- Academic Writing – 60 minutes
- General Training Writing – 60 minutes
- Speaking – 11-14 minutes
If you want to be proficient in all sections and clear each test, look for the best IELTS online classes in Kerala. The experts teach you the tricks and techniques to score in the examination easily. Therefore, you could be familiar with the topics.
IELTS Fee Structure:
- The IELTS registration fee is Rs. 14,000, and it is to be varied depending on the current situation.
- When you cancel your IELTS application before five weeks of the test date, you can receive the refund amount minus the 25% administrative fee.
- When you cancel the IELTS exam less than five-week before the test date, you won’t receive a refund.
- In case if you fail to appear for the test, there is no refund. It is also considered a cancellation.
- If you want to reschedule your test date, you can make a request for a test date. Ensure that the new test date is within three months of the original test date. You only need to pay an additional administrative charge for the transfer of the test date.
Wrapping It Up:
Planning for the IELTS exam is not easy. It is advisable you take training in the right institute. The experts in the institute will let you know the strategy to crack the examination.